Communiting Mill (“ACCURA” MODEL)
The Communiting mill serves the downsizing, milling, pulverization, and dispersion of wet and dry products in the pharmaceutical, chemical, food, cosmetics, fertilizers industry, and more. The communiting mill suppliers do the same by following the cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practices compliance) and offering communiting mills with high speed for fine grinding. The modified design of the communiting mill ensures that there is consistent quality and output is dependent on three variables- Knife, speed, and screen size. The plain and water-jacketed models aim at a smooth operation along with reduced noise levels as performance in size reduction without damaging the product. A wide range of screens is also available in the mill for various process needs.
- cGMP Model with High Speed Crushing upto 200 mesh
- Available with Plain & Water Jacketed Models
- Easy to clean,
- Pedestal mounted Beaters assembly is reducing vibration and noise level
|Model||ACRA / COMM.|
|Output (Kg./Hour)*||25 to 300 (Varies according to product, rotor speed & screen)|
|Rotor Speed||1000-2250- 4500 RPM|
|Blades||Swinging type with knife and impact edge|
|Screens||Round hole perforated stainless steel Sheet.|
|Electric Motor||7.5 H.P, 1440 RPM,440 V, 50 HZ, 3 Phase|
|Overall Dimensions (mm)||1260” (L) X 720 (W)” X 1560 (H)|
|Net Weight||310 KGS|
* Varies according to product, rotor speed and screen
- cGMP point of view machine is provided with SS cladding on base, SS belt guards, SS cover on motor. No exposed painted surface on top of the machine. Motor rails, screws and guide rods are chrome plated.
- Beaters assembly is in a separate pillow blocks for ease in maintenance. Very less down time, as only beaters assembly will have to be reversed (and not the complete chamber) for making it knife to impact forward or vice-versa which can be done by operator.
- Swing type beaters assembly is provided as a standard supply which increases the output by 10 to 30% and is easy to clean.
- Beaters and shaft are of HCHC quality and beaters are further hardened and hard chrome plated. Beaters are fitted on a splinted shaft.
- Transmission of heat to the chamber from the bearings, is minimum, as they are away in separate pillow blocks. This facilitates to some extent in processing of heat sensitive products.
- Beaters assembly is dynamically balanced which reduces vibration and noise level and increases bearing life.
- Castors are provided for mobility and brakes can be applied for fixing machine at one place.
- Machine is available in Plain & Water jacketed model. Flame proof electrical can be provided on demand at extra cost.