Fluidpack manufactures machines under the brand name of ‘ACCURA’. The company came a long way, since the first machine was produced in the year of 1998. Accura is considered as the most trusted and leading brand of pharmaceutical equipment in India. We offer a wide array of pharmaceutical and its allied equipment, which comes in three forms viz. Manual, Semi-Automatic and Fully-Automatic.
The company mainly focus on supplying various model of tablet presses- Single Rotary Tablet Press, High Speed Double Rotary Tablet Presses, High Speed Tablet Press, Double Rotary Tablet Press, etc. Different kinds of allied machines such as Tablet De-Burring & De-Dusting Machines, Colloid Mill, Communiting Mill, Oscillating Granulator, Punches & Dies and Roll Compactor are also supplied by us.
Fluidpack has an excellent and advanced infrastructure, with huge production capacity. The company’s products conform to international standards and they are applauded worldwide. As a consequence, we have achieved great customer base with more than 2250+ installations globally.
Accura has been catering pharmaceutical industry with the best and innovative solutions by providing machineries produced with the latest technology. Our success is underpinned by strong commitments to provide the best quality machineries at cost effective rates with its timely delivery to our esteemed clients at domestic and international level.
We aim to develop comprehensive solutions for market-driven needs as we are customer-centric organization. The company also endeavors to develop high speed tablet presses with automation and other advanced features that can add value in improving productivity and accuracy in tablet production.
Some of the products we supply include:
A tableting machine is a device that compresses powder into pills of precise size and weight. These machines are commonly used for manufacturing pills in pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, FMCG, and many more.
Fluidpack provides a varied range of tableting machines such as:
- Single Rotary Tablet Press
- Single Rotary Tablet Press with Exchangeable Turret
- High Speed Double Rotary Tablet Press
- High Speed Double Rotary Tablet Press with Pre Compression 3 Tons & Main Compression 10 Tons & Exchangeable Turret
- High Speed Double Rotary Tablet Press With Pre Compression 2 Tons & Main Compression 10 Tons
- High Speed Tablet Press with models II & IV
- Double Sided Rotary Tablet Press
- Single Sided Rotary Tablet Press
- Slugging (Bolus) Single Sided Tablet Press
- Single Rotary Mini Tablet Press
- Double Layer Mini Tablet Press
- Accura Tableting machines can manufacture odd shape products efficiently.
- They are user-friendly and easily controllable.
- They are apt for small as well as bulk production batch.
Roll Compactor Machine
The roll compactor consists of two rollers that condense the powder to a homogenous solid with the required bulk density. The bulk density of powder results in its better flowing, which is important for producing pills and capsules. The company manufactures diverse models of this machine to serve our client’s specific requirements and they are:
- Water Jacketted Mini Roll Compactor
- Plain & Water Jacketted Roll Compactor with its two different models
- Our Roll Compactor Machines are fully automated systems, with advanced safety measures.
- They promote uninterrupted operation and they are also energy-efficient.
- They can minimize dust problems effectively.
Allied equipment are the machines that support the tablet production process. With an aim to provide every possible aid to pharmaceutical industry in the best manner, Accura offers a wide array of allied equipment which are:
- Tablet De-Burring & De-dusting Machine– For clearing tablets
- Dust Extractor Machine– For controlling the dust generated during compression of tablet, it ensures a dust-free product which is essential for safety and health of people.
- Commuting Mill- For downsizing of granules or for size reduction.
- Multi Mill- For wet and dry granules grinding.
- Sifter Machine- For separating, breaking up the clumps and later combining them in dry ingredients.
- Tablet Coating- For coating the surface of tablets.
- Colloidal Mill- For reducing the pill or tablet size.
- Oscillating Granulator– For gentle homogenization, size reduction, grading and sieving of dry granules.
- Accura allied equipment are easy to operate.
- They require less maintenance and consume low power.
- They are space-efficient, flexible and mobile.
Punches and Dies
Punches are the device used for punching process which applies a punch press to force a tool through workpiece to create a hole via shearing. Die is a tool which is used to cut or shape pill or any material using press.
- The company manufactures punches and dies from excellent quality of steel. Thus, they are durable.
- It provides excellent performance.
- It facilitates both simple and complex designs with accuracy.
Since its inception, Fuidpack is meeting and exceeding customer’s expectations by providing user friendly, easy to maintain and cost effective hi-tech pharmaceutical and its allied machineries at competitive prices. We conduct our business in an ethical manner to develop and sustain trust of our clients across the globe.