20" (Screen Dia.503 mm) & 30" (Screen Dia.752 mm)
This energy-efficient machine called the Vibro sifter separates and sieves the components of the required particle size for further processing and direct use. The vibratory motion separates materials to produce the desired result. Vibro Sifter Manufacturers present it in the most compact and portable design with high quality and efficient parts. The critical function of the Vibro sifter is applied in the accurate segregating of the material as per dimensions. The Vibro Sifter’ Accura’ Model helps in the final assurance of the steadiness of the product to be sifted. Vibro Sifter exporters also cater to the increasing demand for this equipment owing to its high-quality performance and long span of services.
- Available in different models with special design for more output
- Continuous feed, screening & Discharge
- Noiseless, Maintenance free & high speed machine.
- Portable, compact & elegant.
|Model||ACRA / SFT/20”||ACRA/SFT/30”|
|Screen Dia||503 mm||752 mm|
|Capacity / Hour||20 to 200 kgs||30 to 300 Kgs|
|Charging Ht.||1200 without Lid||1050 mm without Lid|
|Discharging Ht||735 mm||1050 mm|
|Main Electric Motor||1.0 Hp/ 1440 RPM / 3 Ph. 440 v / 50 Hz|
* Depending upon Material's properties and screen size.
Vibro sifters, also known as safety screeners, Vibrating shifters, Vibro sieves, Check screeners or Control sieves are used to ensure the correct product quality of powders or liquids which is achieved by removing oversize contamination. Fluidpack offers Accura Model Vibro Sifter (cGMP) in 2 models- ACRA / SFT/20” and ACRA/SFT/30” providing provision for variable dimensions to be accommodated. The machine is designed compact and the portability provides great ease of use and storing. Its noiseless operation at higher speeds make it suitable for long hour run. The machine has continuous feed system thus providing high output rate.
- Specially designed Hopper.
- Compact vibratory design for high for high speed & dust free sieving.
- Noiseless and maintenance free machine.
- All contact parts and screen made of SS 304 (SS 316 optional)
- Low power consumption compared to reciprocating vibratory system.
- Easy dismantling and cleaning of contact parts.
- Machine available with flame proof and double / triple deck options.
- All contact parts can be easily washed and / or sterilized.
- Machine in fitted with the castor wheels for easy mobility
- Higher diameter size models also available
- FLP models and Multi dacker Model also available.