|Suction Capacity||150 C.F.M.|
|Inlet Connection||4 Nos of Dia 1 ½” (38.1)|
|Electrical Motor||1 H.P. 2800 RPM 440 V., 50 Hz, 3 Phase|
|Overall Dimensions||28” (L) X 19” (W) X 32” (H)|
|Case Dimensions (mm)||660 (L) x 470 (W) x 745 (H)|
|Net Weight||80 KGS|
|Gross Weight||100 KGS|
|Dust Storage Capacity||25 Ltrs.|
Depending upon tablet shape & size.
- The dust extractor machine control the flying dust generated during the compression of tablets.
- With the use of this unit flying, dust is kept to minimum but it is difficult to eliminate entirely.
- Minimizes mechanical strain, excessive wear of tableting machine – resulting in minimum machine break-downs and punch wears.
- Provided with stainless steel S.S 304 contact parts (SS 316 Optional)
- Blower fan is dynamically balanced.
- Machine in fitted with the castor wheels for easy mobility.
- Overcome dust hazards as well as cross contamination at tablet compression.
- All inlet manifolds and dust collection trays are of SS 304
- Two inlet manifolds facilitate to connect any Tablet press machine And two for De-burring units.
- Handle type shaking arrangements for Cleanning the filter bags.
- Filter bags are of high viscose quality.